Feather Dinnerware - Set of 4
- Designed by renowned Designer - Michael Foley
- Highly Chip Resistant and Durable
- Dishwasher Safe
- White Ceramic Bone China with Top Quality Decals & Finishing
- All products should be cleaned prior to initial use. Use only lint free cloth to clean.
- All highly polished surfaces are prone to scratches if misused, therefore must be handled with care.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers, solvents or scrubbers as they may dull the finish and result in scratches.
- Prevent exposure of coloured metal to sunlight and water.
- Glass, Ceramic and Solid surface material can break or crack if dropped.
- The products are not dishwasher safe or microwave safe.
- Store all electronic products in moisture free areas. DO NOT clean them with any free flowing cleaning agents.
- We recommend you wipe up spills immediately.
- All anodised products are intended for indoor use only.
Material Care & Maintenance
The materials used in the manufacture of the TILT Products are carefully selected to meet the highest quality standards. However, to ensure a longer life of the products, regular maintenance is required.
The colour and grain of the natural hardwood varies, but after about 6 months of exposure to the UV light of the wood matures to a sliver-grey patina. Hardwood is naturally hard-wearing and long lasting and we do not advise the application of any oil.
We advise you not to place anything hot or wet directly onto the surface as staining may occur, so try to use protective mats or coasters. Should you spill any food or liquid on the wood, wipe it off immediately with a dry cloth. If the wood becomes marked, gently rub it down with extra fine wire wool in the direction of the grain, and restore the finish using beeswax.
All the Stainless Steel we use in our products is of highly polished grade. Since stainless steel is not corrosion-resistant by definition, it is advisable to clean the products regularly to minimise the contamination of the surface from airborne pollutants. This avoids the formation of surface oxidisation deposits.
We prefer high grade Aluminium for its strength, its low weight and is resistant to corrosion. Regularly cleaning with a mild soapy solution to remove surface dirt is all that is necessary. Avoid using abrasives.
Glass is fragile and care must be taken to avoid chipping or damaging. Care must be taken to avoid scratching surfaces with cutlery, china and decorative items. Extreme temperatures can crack or break your crystal/glass; we recommend the use of table-mats and coasters. Glass surfaces should be cleaned with standard glass cleaners.
Solid Surface Material
General cleaning of your solid surfaces can be done by wiping the surface with a damp cloth or sponge, then dry with soft cloth or paper towels to prevent spotting; especially in areas with hard water.
In case of basic stains, clean with an ammonia-based product such as household glass cleaner or commercially available non-abrasive spray-on cleaners for solid surface products. Wipe dry with a soft cloth or paper towels to prevent spotting.
Ceramic products are breakable, so care must be taken when using or cleaning it. Do not slide plates one over the other as this may scratch the glaze. Plates are best stored with paper or tissue between them to avoid scratching. Most stains or burnt particles can be removed by soaking in warm water before washing.